Chiang Mai Tours, Excursions & Activities
The sights in the North are endless. Stepping outside the gates of Chiang Mai opens your eyes to a world unheard. One of the most well-known things, and our National symbol is the majestic elephant. Unfortunately, many organisations in Thailand promote the riding and exploitation of elephants. Here at Stamps, we will only work with the best, most ethical elephant sanctuaries. Along with the elephant sanctuaries, we endorse local business that we, ourselves, are proud to support.
- Elephant Sanctuaries - Chill out with these majestic creatures, maybe a waterfight or two. We only work with the most ethical elephant sanctuaries so you can experience these gentle giants in the best environments. Watch our Elephant Park Sanctuary Video here ▶
- Cooking Classes - learn how to master some of the finest Thai dishes from some of the best chefs in the country
- Ziplining - for those adrenaline junkies
- Trekking - we have an array of differnt treks from one day to 3 day tours
- Whitewater Rafting - not for the faint of heart
- Doi Inthanon - Visit the highest temple with the most beautiful scenery, stunning waterfalls and great hiking
- Mountain Biking - have some fun traversing the paths of Chiang Mai
- Chiang Rai Day Trip - visit the amazing White Temple, Black Temple and Golden Traingle
- Muay Thai - get in the ring and try your hand at Thai boxing with training by the professionals
- Massage Courses - learn how to give the best Thai Massages - you'll be the hit of the party!
- Bungee Jumping - another one for you adrenaline junkies
- Yoga Retreats - take some time out to rejuvenate and refresh your mind and body with Yoga
- Hill Tribes and Caving - experience the people of the Hills and the natural caves that are a part of our culture
- Fishing Trips - Want to catch the big one? How about a 40kg Mekong Cat Fish? We can take you there!
Interested in something you don't see here? No problem! We are happy to help you find the adventure that will make your trip to Chiang Mai unforgettable. Think of us as your Personal Concierge. Contact Stamps Backpackers Hostel Chiang Mai directly for more information.
Copyright © Stamps Backpackers Hostel Chiang Mai Thailand 2015–